Car Loan Refinance - About Auto Loans, Wisconsin and Illinois
Use Our Refinance Calculator
Calculate the money you'll save each month with a refinance.
5 Tips To Improve Your Credit Score
Staying on top of your bills and debt can save you money by avoiding higher loan rates.
Refinance your car loan in 3 simple steps
Applying for an auto loan refinance can be done completely online in 3 easy steps.
Step 1) Get organized
- Use calculator to find an ideal payment
- Have your Make, Model, VIN, and mileage ready for the application
Step 2) Apply online 24/7
- An eLoan Officer will get in touch shortly. Once approved, you will need to get a 10-day payoff information from your current lender. Please request the info be faxed or emailed to your eLoan Officer
Step 3) Sign documents from anywhere
- Use your phone or computer to sign documents and we will take care of the rest!
Car Loan Comparison Calculator
Use this calculator and auto loan rates below to:
- Compare the details of two loans
- Find out how much money you'll save when you refinance your current loan.
Used Auto Loan Rates
(per $1,000 borrowed)